Changes to Group Information - GR, CMA, Time, Place, etc.


DRs and Alternates
(or your designated District Group Records person),

This is the information you will need to process and report any and all
group information materials to the Area and WSO. 
Attached you will find an instructions sheet on how to report group changes and
a PDF copy of the Group Records Change Form aka the GR-1 Form.
Remember:  Report all changes, addresses, times, new GRs, new Current Mailing Addresses (CMAs)
to Area Group Records by emailing the completed forms to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

ONLY in this way will you inform Area records, the Area Webmaster and WSO in one action!!!

With Gratitude In Service,
Ron S., Area Group Records Coordinator
February 2018

Group Records Update Procedure 2018

GR-1 Form
(Fill-in the blanks PDF can be downloaded)